The church services mediate the message regarding the meaning of life, eternity and the final destination of mankind. They also act as the instrument of God's blessing on the worshipper.
The worship service or Holy Mass is a common feast of the parish and is held every holy day. The church service is a place where God nurtures our faith by serving us.
You are welcome to join us in any service.
- Espoonlahti Church Sunday 11 am (Finnish)
- Leppävaara Church Sunday 10 am (Finnish)
- Olari Church Sunday 10 am (Finnish)
- Tapiola Church Sunday 10 am (Finnish)
- The Cathedral of Espoo Sunday 10am (Finnish) and 12.15 pm (Swedish)
- Espoo Cathedral Parish Hall (Espoon tuomiokirkkoseurakunnan) Sunday at 4.30 pm (16.30) (English)
Worship Service in English on every Sunday at 4.30 pm (16.30) in Espoo Cathedral Parish Hall (Espoon tuomiokirkkoseurakunnan seurakuntatalo) Kirkkoranta 2. Holy Communion every other Sunday.
Sunday school in Finnish (3–6 and 7–12 years) and in English & Finnish (13+ years).
Fellowship time and refreshments after the service. Federation of Espoo Parishes in cooperation with International Evangelical Church in Finland.